Ancient & Innovative
Browse our Products or Search for your favorite flavor!
Curious? Explore Our Products…
A “shrub” is an acidulated beverage, meaning the addition of apple cider or other vinegars, made from the juice of fresh fruit or herbs, sweetened, and sometimes spiced. A proper shrub has a flavor that’s both tart and sweet so it stimulates the appetite while quenching your thirst. Check out some of our great recipes for more ways to get to know Shrubs, Sipping Vinegars and Spritzers.
Shrubs and our fruit-infused sipping vinegars are amazingly versatile!
- Mix with club soda or ginger ale for an incredibly refreshing, healthy beverage
- Design fun and unique cocktails around your favorite shrub flavor
- Drink one shot daily for the health benefits believed to be associated with sipping apple cider vinegar, but without the nasty taste
- Marinade a roast, ribs, or other meat, or add to a foil-wrapped roast and let it simmer and saturate during the cooking process for added tenderness and fruit (or herb)-taste infusion
- Spritz on salad or veggies or even your sandwich!
- Drizzle on ice cream
- Spray one of BooYAH! Spritzers into the mouth to sooth a sore or dry throat. Spritzing the throat is also a easy and convenient way to get your intact of apple cider vinegar or assist in driving back hunger