Ingredients: Apple Cider Vinegar, Raspberries, Demerara Sugar
THE KARMEN – 4oz Red Raspberry Shrub
In stock (can be backordered)
In stock (can be backordered)
Raspberries – www.healthfitnessrevolution.com
- Raspberries are packed with cancer-fighting antioxidants. They have one of the highest concentrations of antioxidants of any fruit on earth, almost 10x as much as tomatoes. Raspberries also contain ellagic acid, a natural phenol antioxidant found in fruits and veggies and is prevalent in berries. Animal studies revealed raspberry phytonutrients have an important role in lowering oxidative stress, reducing inflammation, and thereby altering the development or reproduction of cancer cells.
- The potassium content in berries helps regulates heart beat and blood pressure. Raspberries are also rich in minerals like manganese, copper and iron which produce red blood cells.
- An article in Medical Daily claims that the Vitamin C and magnesium in raspberries might improve fertility in both men and women. One theory asserts that the antioxidants in raspberries protect sperm health, promote conception, and reduce the risk of miscarriage.
- Consuming berries can prevent brain damage and memory loss associated with aging. They also stave off disease and other symptoms of old age by reducing stress through their antioxidants. One study fund that higher intake of flavonoid-rich berries can reduce cognitive decline. Interestingly enough, anthocyanin works in synergy with quercetin to prevent age-related memory loss.
- Raspberries are full of Vitamin C which helps repair skin tissues and aids in cell regeneration of the skin, bones, ligaments and blood vessels.
- Raspberries prevent damage to the cell membranes through their anti-inflammatory properties that help with heart-disease, fortifing your immune system, and aiding with digestion. A recent study claims that the Ellagic acid, a natural phenol antioxidant found in fruits and veggies and prevalent in raspberry juice, is responsible for the berry’s anti-inflammatory effect in the gastro-intestinal tract.
- Raspberries are rich in Vitamin C, which increases general immunity to everyday illnesses and rare infections. Vitamin C boosts the antioxidant levels in raspberries and helps clean blood cells so they can stave off unwanted viral incursions. The anti-oxidants like phenols and anthocyanin keep us healthy in the now and staves off some of the effects of aging so we can remain healthy for years to come.
- The combination of antioxidants like Vitamin C, Vitamin A and phenols in raspberries ward off disease and safeguard the membranes of the eye that produce the watery fluid thereby cleaning and protecting the eyes from drying out. Ellagic acid is also an active component of healthy vision.
- The Rheosmin, Tiliroside, Fructose, high fiber and low glycemic index of Raspberries makes them a sweet treat for diabetics and anyone who has to watch their blood sugar levels.
- The raspberry is low in fat and high in fiber — they’ll fill you up without weighing you down with extra calories. They’re also full of water and potassium which will stave off dehydration and all the unpleasant side-effects that accompany it.
|Dimensions||1.6875 × 1.6875 × 4.125 in|