Ingredients: Apple Cider Vinegar, Lemon Vinegar, Strawberries, Demerara Sugar
Strawberry Lemonade Spritzer
In stock (can be backordered)
In stock (can be backordered)
Strawberries – organicfacts.net
- Improves Heart Function
- Strawberries have high levels of heart-healthy antioxidants like ellagic acid and flavonoids like anthocyanin, catechin, quercetin, and kaempferol.
- Strawberries are rich in iodine, Vitamin C, and phytochemicals, which help maintain the proper functioning of the nervous system. Potassium, in strawberries, also has been linked to an improved cognitive function by increasing blood flow to the brain.
- Vitamin C, folate, anthocyanins, quercetin, and kaempferol are just a few of the many flavonoids in strawberries that act as excellent antioxidants. Together, they form a strong line of defense to fight cancer and tumor growth.
- The anti-inflammatory power of the antioxidants in strawberries helps reduce the formation of blood clots that are linked with stroke.
- Eating strawberries can prevent eye conditions like dry eyes, degeneration of the optic nerves, macular degeneration, vision defects, and increased susceptibility to infections. One more condition strawberries can fix is the disturbance in ocular pressure, the pressure within the eyes, which can be harmful. They also contain potassium, which helps in maintaining the correct pressure.
- Studies show that eating strawberries, which have a low glycemic index (GI), can lower the risk of developing type 2 diabetes.
- Strawberries are rich in potassium and magnesium and low in sodium. Potassium and magnesium act as vasodilators, meaning that they help reduce hypertension and the rigidity of arteries and blood vessels, easings the flow of blood to various parts of the body and keeps them functioning at their full potential.
- Vitamin C present in strawberry boosts the immune system and helps in curing common cough and cold.
- Strawberries are abundant in antioxidants and detoxifiers, which help reduce gout and arthritis pain. They also aid in preventing arthritic symptoms such as degeneration of muscles and tissues, drying up of the lubricating fluids in the joints, and accumulation of toxic substances and acids (such as uric acid) in the body.
- Strawberries boost the production of the adiponectin and leptin, both of which are fat-burning hormones, helping to reduce appetite, decrease glucose, and reduce body weight and fat, all of which promote weight loss. Also, strawberry lemonade sparkling water is a natural way of flavoring water and increasing liquid intake, which also helps in shedding pounds.
- Folic acid in strawberries is a necessary nutrient, especially during pregnancy, as it helps in preventing birth defects. It is also important for ensuring optimal health during pregnancy.
- Strawberries assist in reducing elevated blood levels of C-reactive protein (CRP), a substance produced by the liver that increases inflammation in the body.
- Due to their high-fiber content, strawberries help boost digestion and prevent constipation. They also prevent diverticulitis, an inflammation of the digestive tract, which can cause fever and nausea.
- Manganese, Vitamins C and K, and potassium, in strawberries help improve bone health. Vitamin K and potassium assist in higher bone density by retaining calcium in the body.
Lemons – drwillcole.com
- Lemons contain ample amounts of phytonutrients, Vitamin C, and fiber which are all needed for supporting gut health. Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that helps to lower inflammation in the gut and boost the immune system which is important since your gut is home to around 75% of your immune system! It is also works as a natural antimicrobial to bring balance to the bacteria in the microbiome.
- Lemons are also high in a type of fiber called pectin. This is good for your gut bugs and helps to promote healthy gut bacteria balance and encourage growth of beneficial bacteria. Multiple studies have shown that these particular fibers like the ones in lemons, stimulate the growth of important probiotics in the microbiome like bifidobacterium.
|Dimensions||1.25 × 1.25 × 5.375 in|