Exotic Black Plum Shrub Cocktail
A wonderfully complex yet simple cocktail where the sharpness of the vinegar pairs nicely with a sweet bourbon, and is layered with the nuttiness of a dry sherry.
- 2 oz bourbon
- 3/4 oz BooYah Black Plum Hibiscus shrub
- 1/4 oz dry Amontillado sherry
- 1 large/oversized ice cube
- 1 slice plum (for garnish)
- Add all the ingredients to a mixing glass.
- Fill your mixing glass with ice.
- Stir for a full 30 seconds. Sometimes good things take time.
- Insert the large ice cube into an old fashioned glass.
- Strain your cocktail over ice and garnish with a slice of fresh plum.
adapted from HonestlyYum’s Plum Shrub Cocktail